1. What was the name of the blockade runner ship that is captured by Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer at the opening of Star
2. Who speaks the first line of dialog in Star Wars?
3. What is that line of dialog?
4. What is the name of the reptilian creatures upon which Sandtroopers ride patrol in the desert of Tatooine?
5. Who raised Luke Skywalker on Tatooine?
6. In which bay was the Millennium Falcon docked while at Mos Eisley Spaceport?
7. What was the name of the Rodian bounty hunter that confronted Han Solo in the Mos Eisley cantina?
8. How fast did Han Solo claim that the Millennium Falcon made the Kessel Run?
9. Finish the Obi Wan Kenobi quote: “Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more retched hive of and . We must be cautious."
10. What price does Han Solo demand for transporting Luke, Obi Wan, C-3PO, and R2D2 to Alderaan?
11. How much does Obi Wan offer in response to this demand?
12. Uncle Owen was a farmer. What kind of farm did he own?
13. Aunt Beru asks Luke to tell Uncle Owen that if he buys a translator droid to be sure it speaks what language?
14. What color milk does Aunt Beru serve in the family dinner scene in Star Wars?
15. The exterior structure that served as the Lars homestead on Tatooine was not a set, but actually a real building. What was the function of that building?
16. Where were the desert exteriors for Tatooine filmed?
17. On what level and detention block was Princess Leia being held on the Death Star?
18. When Princess Leia is threatened by Grand Moff Tarkin with the destruction of her home planet of Alderaan, which planet does she name as the location of the hidden Rebel base?
19. What are the last words spoken by Obi Wan Kenobi while he was alive?
20. What was Luke’s call sign during the attack on the Death Star?
21. The Rebel base was on a moon orbiting what planet?
1. Tantive IV
2. C-3PO3. “Did you hear that?”
5. His Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
6. Docking Bay 94
8. In less than 12 parsecs. This answer can be confusing since a parsec is a measure of distance, not speed.
9. Scum and villainy
10. Ten thousand, all in advance.
11. Seventeen thousand. Two thousand up front, plus fifteen
upon arrival at Alderaan.
12. A moisture farm
13. Bocce (I wonder if she meant to ask if it could PLAY bocce. After all, it was lonely on Tatooine for a moisture farmer’s wife.)
15. It was a hotel
16. Tunisia, Africa
17. Level 5, Detention Block AA23
18. “You can’t win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”
19. Red Five
darthmaz314 always welcomes your comments and asks you to share this and all our posts with your friends (or enemies) by using the share icon bar below, if you like what you see. Also, please visit, follow, and like our facebook page...