1. What is the name of Luke’s friend from Tatooine who pilots one of the X-Wings during the attack on the Death Star?
2. What was the original last name of Luke’s character in early drafts of the script for Star Wars?
3. After purchasing the droids from the Jawas, Uncle Owen tells Luke to take them back to the garage and clean them up before dinner. Luke responds with a whiny complaint that he was planning to go where to pick up some power converters?
4. Who was Artoo and Threepio’s master prior to their capture by the Jawas?
5. What does Uncle Owen say about Obi Wan Kenobi when Luke talks about him at the dinner table?
6. Upon arriving at Mos Eisley, Luke and Ben Kenobi are stopped at a stormtrooper checkpoint and asked, “How long have you had these droids?” What is Luke’s response?
7. Finish the line: “Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You’re my .”
8. Upon what creatures do Sandpeople ride on Tatooine?
9. On what part of Tatooine is Luke attacked by the Sandpeople?
10. What real life creatures were outfitted as Bantha’s for the filming of Star Wars?
11. What is the first line of dialogue spoken by Obi Wan Kenobi in the original Star Wars trilogy?
12. What injury does C-3PO suffer during the attack by the Sandpeople?
13. Why do Sandpeople always ride single file?
14. According to Ben Kenobi, the Force can have a strong influence on who?
15. Who released a disco version of the Star Wars Title Theme in 1977?
16. How does the Death Star capture the Millennium Falcon?
17. What bay was the Millennium Falcon kept in while on the Death Star?
18. When Luke and Han are disguised as stormtoopers and attempt to access the detention area using Chewbacca as a prisoner, from which cell block do they say he is being transferred?
19. What is significant about the number of this cell block?
1. Biggs Darklighter
3. Tosche Station
4. Captain Antilles
5. “That wizard’s just a crazy old man.”
6. About three or four seasons
7. “only hope.”
9. The Jundland Wastes
11. “Hello there.”
12 His left arm is dislocated from his torso
13. To hide their numbers
14. The weak-minded
16. With a tractor beam
18. Cell Block 1138
19. George Lucas’ first film was THX 1138
20. “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?’
Post a Comment