darthmaz314.com brings you the fifth installment of Walt Disney World trivia.
A. The Scare Door
B. The Laugh Floor
C. The Scream Extractor
D. The Great Scare Dare
2. Throughout Walt Disney World parks (and even resorts) are Mickey Mouse head-shaped designs that have been inserted into the surroundings by Imagineers for guests to seek out and find. What are these disguised Mickey designs called?
A. Mickey’s Head Games
B. Mouse Hunt
C. Hidden Mickeys
D. Mickey Clues
3. The Haunted Mansion is an original Walt Disney World attraction, which was operating on opening day in 1971?
4. The attraction “It’s a Small World” was originally conceived and first created to appear at which event?
A. The grand opening of Walt Disney World
B. The 1964-65 World’s Fair in New York
C. The grand opening of Disneyland
D. The Year of a Million Dreams Celebration
5. What is the name of the statue picture below?
A. “A Man and His Mouse”
B. “It All Started With A Mouse”
6. Which of the following was an original Walt Disney World hotel, operating on the resort’s opening day in 1971?
A. Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
B. Disney’s Contemporary Resort
C. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
D. Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
7. What are the ride vehicles called in The Haunted Mansion?
A. Ghost Hosts
B. Spirit Cars
C. Doom Buggies
D. Haunted Carriages
8. What was the name of the baby elephant that was part of the since eliminated poaching back story in Kilimanjaro Safaris?
C. Little Red
9. What color is the “Hero Car” in the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
10. What is the name of the runaway mine train attraction in Magic Kingdom?
A. The Matterhorn Runaway Train
B. Expedition Everest
C. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
1. B. The Laugh Floor
2. C. Hidden Mickeys
3. A. True
4. B. The 1964-65 World’s Fair in New York
|It's a Small Gondola After All|
5. C. “Partners”
6. B. Disney’s Contemporary Resort
|Disney's Contemporary Hotel|
7. C. Doom Buggies
8. C. Little Red
9. B. Red
10. C. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
darthmaz314 always welcomes your comments and shamelessly asks you to share this and all our posts with your friends (or enemies) if you like what you see. Also, please visit, follow, and like our facebook page...
Post a Comment